1911 8rd 45acp Elite Tactical Magazines Wilson Combat
If you find product , Deals.If at the time will discount more Savings So you already decide you want have 1911 8rd 45acp Elite Tactical Magazines Wilson Combat for your, but you don't know where to get the best price for this 1911 8rd 45acp Elite Tactical Magazines Wilson Combat . We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. 1911 8rd 45acp Elite Tactical Magazines Wilson Combat to find out where to get the best deal on 1911 8rd 45acp Elite Tactical Magazines Wilson Combat.
1911 8rd 45acp Elite Tactical Magazines Wilson Combat.
Ultra-Reliable, Extra-Capacity & Smooth Feeding Of All The Rounds
Wilson Combat applied 30 years of experience building high-performance 1911 magazines to develop this ultra-reliable magazine for combat, competition, or self-defense. Made with state-of-the-art materials using the latest manufacturing technology, these single-stack magazines are built tough to keep running in unforgiving, real-world conditions. The body formed from extra-thick stainless steel, with the radius of each curve engineered to minimize stress points, virtually eliminates feed lip cracking and stress fatigue. Even the position of the witness slots toward the rear is designed to enhance structural integrity. A proprietary welding, deburring, and polishing process provides an unusually strong, super-smooth seam to ensure snag-free follower movement and easy insertion in the mag well. The non-tilt follower of self-lubricating polymer fully supports the ammo stack to prevent nose-dives, double feeds, and other hang-ups. The mag body design puts less tension on the spring than standard magazines, increasing spring life and making it easy to seat a fully loaded magazine with the slide closed. The polymer base pad adds minimal bulk yet ensures a firm purchase even when your hands are wet; removes easily for cleaning. Numbers 1 through 10 stamped on the bottom help you mark each of your magazines to track usage and performance. .45 ACP fits Gov’t Model; 8 round capacity; round-count numbers stamped on body next to witness holes. Available in natural Silver or Black Oxide finish in singles or in convenient, money-saving 3-Paks with or without a Michael’s of Oregon double mag pouch of rugged, high-impact Kydex® molded polymer.
ETM MAX Magazines feature the MAX flatwire magazine springs. The heat-treated MAX flatwire construction never gets stressed or over-compressed like a conventional spring and is guaranteed tonever require replacement even after high round counts or daily, extreme duty use.
- Maximum strength-up to 25% stronger than standard 1911 mag springs for superior reliability with defensive and +P loads and more positive slide lockback .
- Maximum longevity MAX flatwire spring will never lose optimum feeding tension as long as you own the magazine -guaranteed! Extensively tested by the Wilson Combat Shooting Team and testfire crew.
- Maximum corrosion resistance-heat treated stainless MAX spring won’t corrode in high humidity or marine environments-a leading cause of service pistol spring fatigue.
1911, Issue:11, Page:028
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:122
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:010
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:026
SPECS: 17-7 stainless steel, natural silver or black oxide, finish, with black polymer follower and base pad. Gov’t .45 ACP - 5" (12.7cm) OAL. 8-round capacity.Learn More
Ar-15/308 Ar Prs Gen 3 Precision Stock Adjustable Rifle Length Magpul.
The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment. Adjustable for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock is intended for semi automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. It installs on rifle-length receiver extensions as well as mil-spec and A5 length carbine receiver extensions and includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer, but will accommodate mil-spec sized M4 Carbine and many A5-length tubes with standard Castle Nuts and End Plates (not included)
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive should purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with melonite for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-862F, Type III, Class 2 hard coat anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities for attaching 1913 picatinny railes for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts: Front & Rear rotoation-limited QD sling swivel mounts. Rear mount 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left side reversible)
NOTE: Due to the wide variety of designs and dimensions of carbine receiver extensions as well as the associated mounting hardware, proper fit cannot be guaranteed. Mounting to rifle-length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and funtion.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:050
Ar-15 Bfsiii Trigger Franklin Armory.
Allows for Faster Fire from Your AR-15
The Franklin Armory BFSIII AR-15 Trigger is an easy-to-install trigger unit that functions in almost any standard AR-15 lower receiver and provides shooters with a faster rate of fire in a semi-auto, ATF-approved platform.
The Franklin Armory BFSIII AR-15 Trigger is a three-position system, making use of all three selector positions on a standard AR-15 lower. The first and second positions are safe and semi-auto fire, respectively. However, the third position allows for a round to fire once on the pull of the trigger and once on the release of the trigger.
- Trigger-pull weight measures about 4.5 pounds
- Features a positive reset
- Includes an enhanced buffer spring for added reliability
- Fits .154-inch trigger-pin holes
The Franklin Armory BFSIII AR-15 Trigger includes a safety features that cancels the trigger-release shot by simply moving the selector switch to "safe" with the trigger pulled. Buyers should immediately seek out proper training after installation. The system cannot be purchased by residents of CA, DC, ND, NJ, NY or WA.
Please contact Franklin Armory directly with any warranty related issues.Learn More
Ar-15 Lower Parts Kit Geissele Automatics Llc.
Necessary Internal Components To Repair / Build / Rebuild a Custom Rifle
The Geissele AR-15 Lower Parts Kit contains all 17 parts necessary to get your lower receiver operational - minus the trigger and pistol grip. Geissele is renowned for superbly designed, meticulously manufactured products, and these parts meet their high standards. Items in the AR-15 Lower Parts Kit are manufactured to "mil-spec" (M16 / M4) dimensions to ensure optimum fit and function in your AR rifle or carbine.
The Geissele AR-15 Lower Parts Kit includes:
- Bolt catch
- Bolt catch plunger / spring / roll pin
- Mag release
- Mag release button
- Mag release spring
- Buffer retainer spring
- Buffer retainer
- Safety detent & spring
- Triggerguard & roll pin
- Takedown detents & springs
- Pivot / takedown pins
The fire control system - trigger, hammer, disconnector (and pins) - may be the most "personal" part of any custom AR-15. Along with the pistol grip, it’s the area most customizers and custom builders prefer to select very carefully. As a result Geissele omits both components from this AR-15 Lower Parts Kit so you don’t have to spend money on parts you won’t use!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:043
Ar-15 Stock Assy Collapsible Mil-Spec Brownells.
Collapsible buttstock similar to the current US GI M4 carbine stock provides convenient six-position length-of-pull adjustment to fit different-size shooters, including those wearing body armor. Ready to install on any standard AR-15 rifle or carbine lower receiver; includes buffer tube, receiver lock plate, lock nut, toe-mounted steel sling loop, carbine recoil spring and buffer. Buttstock is made from extremely tough, fiberglass-reinforced, injection-molded nylon to resist impact, heat, moisture, extreme cold, and most cleaning solvents. Steel lock nut has four square notches and pre-cut detents for staking to lock plate. Available with Mil-Spec (nominal 1.14" O.D.) receiver extension tube. Stock interior diameter is matched to buffer tube O.D. for a snug fit that eliminates un wanted play and rattles.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:042
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:046
SPECS: Aluminum and fiberglass-reinforced, injection-molded nylon, matte black. 8¾" (22.2cm) OAL collapsed; 11¾" (29.9cm) OAL fully extendedLearn More
Strike Eagle 1-8x24mm Scope Ar-Bdc2 Reticle Vortex Optics.
One-Package Precision Sighting Solution for Your AR-15
Vortex’s Strike Eagle 1-8x24 with Brownells mount is the quickest way to get a versatile, easy-to-use, fast-on-target scope on your AR-15. With a non-magnified true 1x view on the low end up to a full 8x zoom, the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 sets you up to address a variety of sighting scenarios, from engaging targets at point-blank out to extended ranges.
The included Brownells (080-001-351) mount means you have everything you need to install your Strike Eagle 1-8x24 on your AR-15 flattop rifle. Other features of the potent combo:
- AR-BDC2 reticle subtends with popular .556 cartridges
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Red illuminated, glass-etched reticle has a center target dot with a surrounding "halo" to aid in fast, instinctive sighting
- Single-piece aluminum tube ensures proper alignment of the lenses and adjustment mechanism for optimal performance
- Fogproof (nitrogen gas purged), shockproof, O-ring sealed to be waterproof & keep out dust
- Capped reset turret
- Impressive 100 MOA windage/elevation adjustment in 1/2 MOA increments - "fast" doesn’t mean sacrificing precision
- Ideal for home defense, tactical competition, feral hog removal, and just about any other fast-targeting scenario
The Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 scope with Brownells mount is the get-it-done sighting system that makes your Modern Sporting Rifle complete.Learn More