Ar-15 60rd Pmag D-60 223/5.56 Magpul
Please please take a few moments to look at the Ar-15 60rd Pmag D-60 223/5.56 Magpul details and features. This producrs is High Quality and Fast Shipping for your store. Click on the link below to See Price, Product Description and Customer reviews for Shipping available inside the USA.
You can order Ar-15 60rd Pmag D-60 223/5.56 Magpul after check, compare the costs and check day for shipping. Some people are need it Ar-15 60rd Pmag D-60 223/5.56 Magpul at the cheap price. While the item could possibly be priced similarly at different shops.
The price of product may be change whenever, so book it as well as the caution before Pre–order placing your order for protect your right.
Pricing information ofAr-15 60rd Pmag D-60 223/5.56 Magpulis provided through the listed merchants. The
- website is not responsible to the accuracy of pricing information, product information or images provided. Product prices and availability are accurate at the time of the date-time indicated and so are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on amazon.com or another merchants in the time of purchase will affect the purchase on this product. As always, make sure to visit the merchant is site to analyze and verify product information, price, and shipping costs. The shopping store.
- website is just not responsible for the content and opinions contained in customer submitted reviews.
Ar-15 60rd Pmag D-60 223/5.56 Magpul.
The PMAG D-60 is a durable, lightweight, highly reliable 60-round 5.56x45 NATO/.223 Remington polymer magazine for AR-15/M4 compatible weapons. With a larger capacity than previous PMAGs, the PMAG D-60 gives the shooter 60 rounds of ammunition, effectively allowing the same round count as two standard capacity 30-round magazines without requiring a critical reload. The unique drum configuration keeps the height of the magazine manageable as well, allowing prone firing and easier storage. Features a paint pen dot matrix for easy marking and the MagLevel system for instant capacity indication. Compatible with a wide range of NATO firearms such as the M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, and others.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:067
SPECS: Fits - NATO firearms such as: M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, and others. Capacity - 60 rounds. Construction - Polymer.Learn More
Ar-15 M4e1 Stripped Lower Receivers 5.56mm Aero Precision.
Strength of a Machined Receiver With Universal Fit of a Forged Lower
Aero Precision’s M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver delivers the strength and unique looks of a billet machined lower, with the lower cost, lighter weight, and easy parts compatibility of a forged lower. The M4E1 starts as an "enhanced" forging from extra-strong 7075 T6 aluminum that is precision machined to final dimensions for compatibility with all standard "mil-spec" AR-15 parts. As a bonus, the good-looking M4E1 has a streamlined profile, without the chunky appearance of many milled lowers.
Actually, the Aero Precision M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver is not quite "stripped." Extra benefits include an integral triggerguard, which creates a more rigid, structurally sound receiver than a standard AR-15 lower, and also eliminates the risk of accidentally breaking off a triggerguard tab when working on the rifle. The enlarged triggerguard opening gives extra clearance so you can easily operate the trigger when wearing gloves.
The M4E1 comes with an easy-to-install threaded bolt catch roll pin that eliminates the risk of damaging the lower’s finish during installation (OK, you may be able to still do damage, but you’ll have to work hard at it!). Other features of the Aero Precision M4E1 stripped lower include:
- Flared magwell opening facilitates fast, one-shot mag changes
- Threaded takedown pin detent recess for easy buffer removal without chasing down a flyaway detent!
- Accepts standard mil-spec AR-15 fire control components, pistol grip, buffer tubes & stocks
- Hardcoat anodized to resist surface wear, in Matte Black or Cerakote™ Flat Dark Earth
The Aero Precision M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver even has a polymer-tipped tensioning screw nestled in the grip tang that you can adjust for a tight, rattle-free fit with the upper receiver. All the benefits of a custom machined lower without the downside!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:007
308ar Brn-10 Retro Ar-10® Style Flash Hiders Brownells.
Replicas of Early .308 AR Hiders from the Late 1950s
The Brownells BRN-10 Flash Hiders are inspired by the two types of flash hider found on early .308 AR-pattern rifles - making them ideal to cap off the business end of your "Retro" battle rifle build.
The BRN-10 Open 3-Prong model replicates the hider found on Sudanese and early Dutch .308 ARs, while the Closed 3-Prong model replicates the hider found on many Portuguese and later production Dutch rifles. What’s the difference? The Closed model is more resistant to breaking if the muzzle accidentally strikes a hard surface (hence the change on the originals). The good news is that either model will give ANY AR-308 rifle a unique appearance - and do an excellent job reducing the fireball coming from the muzzle!
- Machined carbon steel
- Durable, hard black QPQ finish
- 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- Clearance hole: .320" - excellent for .308 rifles, as well as .243 Winchester, 6.5mm Creedmoor, etc.
Both Brownells BRN-10 Flash Hiders come with a modern-day high-tech QPQ finish that is far more durable than the Parkerized or black oxide finishes of the Old Days, yet replicates the matte black / dark gray finish of the originals. Complete your .308 AR battle rifle build with one today!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:023
Ar-15 Gen 2 Complete Upper Receiver Black M-Lok 5.56 Brownells.
Purpose-Built for Your Next AR Build
Brownells upped its offerings to custom AR-15 builders with an all-new Brownells Gen 2 Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver, which provides consumers with all of the elements needed to have a fully functioning upper straight from the box.
The Brownells Gen 2 Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver features a standard flattop A3 profile and is built with a standard M4-profile barrel machined from 416R steel. The barrel is surrounded by a free-float handguard measuring 10 inches long and provides M-LOK accessory-attachment points for added customization options. The receiver is machined from 7075 aluminum and features M4-style feedramps and a standard A2 birdcage flash hider.
- Barrel length: 16 inches
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO
- Black finish
- Barrel twist rate: 1:8
As an added benefit to consumers, this Brownells Gen 2 Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver is totally complete, including the charging handle and bolt-carrier group, added extras not often found on upper-receiver offerings. The bolt-carrier group included with the upper features an M16-profile and will not work on Colt AR-15 lowers with a sear block.Learn More
Acraglas Gel® Brownells.
Super New Acraglas, Nylon Epoxy Derivative, Butter-Smooth Consistency, Mixes With Atomized Metals
Over the years we had hundreds of customer requests for an epoxy accurizing compound with a butter-smooth consistency which would neither run, drip or leach out from between wood and metal after being placed in the gun stock. After many years of research and testing, we perfected a modified version of our popular Acraglas® that gives the same super accurizing bedding job and also meets those specialized smooth application features you have asked for.
Acraglas Gel was designed to take advantage of the latest technological advancements in epoxy research. It has the best possible advantages built into it for those that want a butter-smooth type of Acraglas.
Nylon Derivatives are formulated into Acraglas Gel and provide greater "thin strength," shock resistance and stability over normal temperature extremes.
- Slightly less shrinkage than that of Acraglas, which has an amazing 1/10th of 1%.
- 1-to-1 mixing ratio gives a stable, molecular lattice structure to Acraglas Gel that will not crack, craze or sugar-out as will other 1-to-1 epoxies. Plus, this exclusive, 1-to-1 mix ratio, by volume, simplifies mixing and measuring small amounts accurately.
- Slightly longer pot life to give the user more time when doing the actual bedding.
- Longer cure time - The molecular structure of Acraglas Gel has been controlled so that for the first few hours after the epoxy sets it remains slightly flexible, making it easy to trim away excess compound.
- Readily blends with atomized aluminum, steel and stainless steel particles, thus making it possible for the user to create his own reinforced epoxy whenever such type epoxy is desired. Standard mix for optimum results is 1 part metal particles-to-3 parts mixed Acraglas Gel by volume.
- Can be dyed the same as Acraglas to match the characteristics of the gun stock being worked on.
The above features of Acraglas Gel give you an idea of how completely we fulfilled your requests for a companion product for Acraglas ... The Acraglas Gel stay-in-one-spot feature ... sophisticated molecular structure ... slightly longer pot life and curing time ... the ability to mix in aluminum or steel, make this a product we are proud to offer to you.
USING GLASS FLOC
Because of the characteristics of the lattice, molecular structure of Acraglas Gel, the advantages of glass floc are already incorporated in the finished epoxy so the addition of floc is not recommended or needed.
ACRAGLAS GEL KIT - 2 fl. oz. (59 ml) Resin, 2 fl. oz. (59 ml) Hardener, 7/8 fl. oz. (26 ml) Release Agent, Measuring Spoon, re-useable Poly Mixing Dish, Mixing Stick, Brown Dye, Black Dye and Complete Instructions.
ACRAGLAS GEL SHOP KIT - 8 fl. oz. (237 ml) Resin, 8 fl. oz. (237 ml) Hardener, 3 fl. oz. (89 ml) Release Agent, Measuring Spoon Set, 2 re-useable Poly Mixing Dishes, 25 Wide Mixing Sticks, 3 Paks Brown Dye, 3 Packets Black Dye, Instructions.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:415
Sinclair, Issue:4X, Page:019